When can we expect a Journey avatar from the US PS network?

Discussions on our third PS3 game, Journey. What do you think of our latest game?

When can we expect a Journey avatar from the US PS network?

Postby flying_soul » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:46 am

I'm not really into avatars, but Journey is a game that I would be happy advertising as my profile's avatar. I see that one can download a Journey theme from the US PS network, I don't know if that includes an avatar or not.
flying_soul
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:28 am
Location: Las Vegas

Re: When can we expect a Journey avatar from the US PS netwo

Postby Klowny » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:51 pm

flying_soul wrote:I'm not really into avatars, but Journey is a game that I would be happy advertising as my profile's avatar. I see that one can download a Journey theme from the US PS network, I don't know if that includes an avatar or not.
I'd like one too.

One exists, because our own Amish Gramish sports one.

It's an image of the Mountain. But how she came upon it I don't know. Mayhap hers is an employee perk unavailable at this time to us lesser mortals.
User avatar
Klowny
Legend
 
Posts: 4428
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:42 am
Location: Every Death is the End of the World

Postby Magnum » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:14 pm

"Magnum the almost omnivorous, one very hungry sandwich troll."
User avatar
Magnum
Veteran
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:34 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: When can we expect a Journey avatar from the US PS netwo

Postby arkangelyou » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:18 pm

Klowny wrote:
flying_soul wrote:I'm not really into avatars, but Journey is a game that I would be happy advertising as my profile's avatar. I see that one can download a Journey theme from the US PS network, I don't know if that includes an avatar or not.
I'd like one too.

One exists, because our own Amish Gramish sports one.

It's an image of the Mountain. But how she came upon it I don't know. Mayhap hers is an employee perk unavailable at this time to us lesser mortals.


You can get the Mountain avatar for free. You just have to go to the Playstation facebook page, hit the 'Journey' tab and then a code will pop up which you can use in the PS Store for download the avatar
El Psy Congroo
arkangelyou
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:15 am

Postby flying_soul » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:38 pm

Umm, apparently you need a facebook account to get that free avatar. I'm not signing up with facebook (but that's a whole other issue). While the moutain avatar is nice, I think the character you play as would make a much better avatar since it is so distinct a figure in gaming.
flying_soul
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:28 am
Location: Las Vegas

Postby obliviondoll » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:22 am

flying_soul wrote:Umm, apparently you need a facebook account to get that free avatar. I'm not signing up with facebook (but that's a whole other issue). While the moutain avatar is nice, I think the character you play as would make a much better avatar since it is so distinct a figure in gaming.


...or you could use the multi-use codes that were posted in the linked thread (the BOOM! post by Magnum) and not need to use Facebook at all.
----V^^^V----
obliviondoll
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:37 pm
Location: New Zealand

Postby flying_soul » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:10 am

Thanks obliviondoll, I just got the Mountain avatar with one of those codes. :-)
flying_soul
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:28 am
Location: Las Vegas

Postby Amish_Gramish » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:19 pm

Also, I'm guessing that the rest of the trophy icons will be put up as well, but I don't know exactly what's going on with that.
User avatar
Amish_Gramish
Community Manager
 
Posts: 3162
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:34 pm
Location: Moorhead, MN


Return to Journey

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: stephz and 5 guests