When can we expect a Journey avatar from the US PS network?

Discussions on our third PS3 game, Journey. What do you think of our latest game?

When can we expect a Journey avatar from the US PS network?

Postby flying_soul » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:46 am

I'm not really into avatars, but Journey is a game that I would be happy advertising as my profile's avatar. I see that one can download a Journey theme from the US PS network, I don't know if that includes an avatar or not.
flying_soul

Re: When can we expect a Journey avatar from the US PS netwo

Postby Klowny » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:51 pm

flying_soul wrote:I'm not really into avatars, but Journey is a game that I would be happy advertising as my profile's avatar. I see that one can download a Journey theme from the US PS network, I don't know if that includes an avatar or not.
I'd like one too.

One exists, because our own Amish Gramish sports one.

It's an image of the Mountain. But how she came upon it I don't know. Mayhap hers is an employee perk unavailable at this time to us lesser mortals.
Klowny
Legend

Postby Magnum » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:14 pm

"Magnum the almost omnivorous, one very hungry sandwich troll."
Magnum
Veteran

Re: When can we expect a Journey avatar from the US PS netwo

Postby arkangelyou » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:18 pm

Klowny wrote:
flying_soul wrote:I'm not really into avatars, but Journey is a game that I would be happy advertising as my profile's avatar. I see that one can download a Journey theme from the US PS network, I don't know if that includes an avatar or not.
I'd like one too.

One exists, because our own Amish Gramish sports one.

It's an image of the Mountain. But how she came upon it I don't know. Mayhap hers is an employee perk unavailable at this time to us lesser mortals.

You can get the Mountain avatar for free. You just have to go to the Playstation facebook page, hit the 'Journey' tab and then a code will pop up which you can use in the PS Store for download the avatar
El Psy Congroo
arkangelyou

Postby flying_soul » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:38 pm

Umm, apparently you need a facebook account to get that free avatar. I'm not signing up with facebook (but that's a whole other issue). While the moutain avatar is nice, I think the character you play as would make a much better avatar since it is so distinct a figure in gaming.
flying_soul

Postby obliviondoll » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:22 am

flying_soul wrote:Umm, apparently you need a facebook account to get that free avatar. I'm not signing up with facebook (but that's a whole other issue). While the moutain avatar is nice, I think the character you play as would make a much better avatar since it is so distinct a figure in gaming.

...or you could use the multi-use codes that were posted in the linked thread (the BOOM! post by Magnum) and not need to use Facebook at all.
----V^^^V----
obliviondoll

Postby flying_soul » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:10 am

Thanks obliviondoll, I just got the Mountain avatar with one of those codes. :-)
flying_soul

Postby Amish_Gramish » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:19 pm

Also, I'm guessing that the rest of the trophy icons will be put up as well, but I don't know exactly what's going on with that.
Amish_Gramish
Community Manager

Return to Journey