Cannibalism

Discussion regarding our first commercial release, flOw PS3, PSP, PS4, PS Vita, and the old Flash/PC version.

Cannibalism

Postby Byas » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:06 pm

This Trophy is plain Evil! :twisted:

What makes this trophy SO HARD!

1. You can't eat any little food pellets even though it's everywhere! & must snack on creatures only! argh'

2. Once you eat a creature, he will drop more food!

3. You can never tell if you ate the food on accident... so you can playing the whole level and realized you never got the Trophy, (which can be discouraging )

4. Creatures move to much and there are just way too many of them,
(which is annoying...)

5. The Level is long and tedious, (It'll take at least 20 mins or more if you take your time...)

The only upside of this trophy is once you get it.... You'll feel a moment of happiness from overcoming a challenge...
Byas
Veteran

Postby Amish_Gramish » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:05 am

Yeah. I just decided not to even try to get it.

Trying to get it would just ruin the game for me.
Amish_Gramish
Community Manager

Postby Inunah » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:30 pm

Don't forget all of the food pellets that surround the level end egg you've gotta eat. You might have to land right on top of the level end egg to even get it without eating food pellets.
Inunah

Postby thatflOwerguy » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:56 pm

The screen with the end of level egg does not count for this trophy at all, I know this for a fact.
thatflOwerguy
Hardcore Fan

Postby Inunah » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:14 pm

thatflOwerguy wrote:The screen with the end of level egg does not count for this trophy at all, I know this for a fact.

Strange. I thought it would, considering the achievement is to not eat food pellets, which are more than everywhere on the final screen.
Inunah

Postby Ar-Pharazon » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:55 pm

I'm pretty sure you can use the pause button (Start) as a dirty, shameless cheat to help you with this trophy. I used it to cheat on PSP, and I'm pretty sure it would work on PS3 the same way. Basically use the 3rd dimension to hop around and only come down where it's safe.

The way I remember it, the trophy is awarded when you reach the bottom level, not when you pass it, so I agree with thatflOwerguy, you don't have to worry about the egg swarm.

It's a pretty lame trophy, but then again, I don't think there should have been any trophies in this game.
Ar-Pharazon
Veteran

Postby thatflOwerguy » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:50 pm

Inunah wrote:
thatflOwerguy wrote:The screen with the end of level egg does not count for this trophy at all, I know this for a fact.

Strange. I thought it would, considering the achievement is to not eat food pellets, which are more than everywhere on the final screen.

It was probably thought that, getting to the egg without eating ANY of the surrounding critters, would be nigh on impossible, and seeing as how difficult this trophy can be already, I'm glad it went this way.#

The only trophies the 'egg' screen counts for the speed run, eating an egg, eating all eggs. Although you could also float there for the 30 minutes trophy too, but otherwise just getting to that screen will make the other trophies pop up pretty much.
thatflOwerguy
Hardcore Fan

Re: Cannibalism

Postby sakredchao » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:20 pm

Byas wrote:This Trophy is plain Evil! :twisted:

this trophy is all love. :D
sakredchao
Hardcore Fan

Return to flOw