Addon will not install

Discussion regarding our first commercial release, flOw PS3, PSP, PS4, PS Vita, and the old Flash/PC version.

Postby bjaigorgor » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:49 pm

is John or Rusty still proving support for the problem with the expansion and free version of flOw from the promotion period? got the expansion recently and just found out there are problems not working on the free version. feels like i wasted money
bjaigorgor

Postby Amish_Gramish » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:29 pm

bjaigorgor wrote:is John or Rusty still proving support for the problem with the expansion and free version of flOw from the promotion period? got the expansion recently and just found out there are problems not working on the free version. feels like i wasted money

Rusty apparently hasn't responded for a while, and I'm not sure if John can help much more than what has already been done. We now have a fix for people who bought flOw, but sadly it looks like you're probably out of luck.

In the other "Free Game" promotion(s) I've seen on the PSN, you always had the opportunity to redownload the game at a later point, but for some reason Sony didn't make it so when people downloaded the game for free it counted as a transaction. Even when you download a demo it counts it as a transaction.

We don't have any more codes to give out, as it looks like Rusty was in charge of giving out codes, and he didn't respond to at least one person here on the forums, so I'm very sad to say that it looks like the only way you can play the expansion pack is if you buy the game.
Amish_Gramish
Community Manager

Postby Byas » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:08 am

I bought the game then I've redownload it... seems like it's not working. I don't what to do. Don't see the Photo Area and also serveral Trophies aren't working aswell (Trophy Collector)

Shows update with 2.10 but no sign of any DLC lvl.
Byas
Veteran

Postby thatflOwerguy » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:00 am

Yeah, Rusty said he would help me out ages ago, but he never got back to me even after a few emails, so no go there i'm afraid.

I gave up on the photo feature, but at least the game part of it worked.
thatflOwerguy
Hardcore Fan

Postby bjaigorgor » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:06 pm

Amish_Gramish wrote:
bjaigorgor wrote:is John or Rusty still proving support for the problem with the expansion and free version of flOw from the promotion period? got the expansion recently and just found out there are problems not working on the free version. feels like i wasted money

Rusty apparently hasn't responded for a while, and I'm not sure if John can help much more than what has already been done. We now have a fix for people who bought flOw, but sadly it looks like you're probably out of luck.

In the other "Free Game" promotion(s) I've seen on the PSN, you always had the opportunity to redownload the game at a later point, but for some reason Sony didn't make it so when people downloaded the game for free it counted as a transaction. Even when you download a demo it counts it as a transaction.

We don't have any more codes to give out, as it looks like Rusty was in charge of giving out codes, and he didn't respond to at least one person here on the forums, so I'm very sad to say that it looks like the only way you can play the expansion pack is if you buy the game.

man.... that blows. do you know if the flOw game will be $3 again on amazon anytime soon? the bundle is 8.99 on PSN but still seems too much for something I already have free before. could have saved $2 if i bought game for $3 on amazon and $2.99 for expansion.
bjaigorgor

Postby Amish_Gramish » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:38 pm

bjaigorgor wrote:man.... that blows. do you know if the flOw game will be $3 again on amazon anytime soon? the bundle is 8.99 on PSN but still seems too much for something I already have free before. could have saved $2 if i bought game for $3 on amazon and $2.99 for expansion.

I don't know if flOw will be $3 again.

I think your best bet would be to contact Sony and ask customer service if they would be able to give you a key for the game or if they would be able to refund that $3 so you can buy the $9 bundle and save $2.
Amish_Gramish
Community Manager

Previous

Return to flOw