Happy (belated) Second Forum Anniversary!

If you have any thing to tell us (TGC Core Members), feel free to drop them here.

Happy (belated) Second Forum Anniversary!

Postby Amish_Gramish » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:53 pm

Yeah, sorry about missing the anniversary of the forums by a week or so, but I still want to wish the forums a second birthday!

I remember when flOw was a launch title for the PS3 and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion was right next to it on launch day! - not being released.
Anyways I can't wait for Flower!

(And there's a demo for MGS4 on the Japanese PlayStation Store for all of those who are interested)
PSN: Amish_Gramish
Aethes Music Store
No Logo LLC
Amish_Gramish
Community Manager

Postby BMH » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:30 pm

Jippie jippie..

MGS4 is great. It's truly a step forward design wise. No more crappy digital controls! Too bad the controls are incredible complicated.. In multiplayer when it gets frantic it feels like I'm controlling a mech. I'm pushing 3 buttons at ones for one action.

Ontopic: Jippie.
BMH

Postby Amish_Gramish » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:17 am

BMH wrote:Jippie jippie..

MGS4 is great. It's truly a step forward design wise. No more crappy digital controls! Too bad the controls are incredible complicated.. In multiplayer when it gets frantic it feels like I'm controlling a mech. I'm pushing 3 buttons at ones for one action.

Ontopic: Jippie.

I never really liked the online for MGS4, because the avatars moved way too slow.
You can't blame them, because they have so much crap piled on them. But if they were in a warzone, why couldn't they just decrease the amount of stuff they are holding? Their stamina would go down pretty fast.
PSN: Amish_Gramish
Aethes Music Store
No Logo LLC
Amish_Gramish
Community Manager

Return to TGC Message Board