Hey guys~! Scarfy here!

Greetings! New to the forums or the entire community in general? Let your presence be known here by introducing yourself.

Hey guys~! Scarfy here!

Postby Scarfy » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:13 pm

Hello everyone! I hope I'm not too late on joining the thatgamecompany forum officially after so many years now! I admit I made an account as Chichistar some years ago, but i don't know, I guess I wasn't fully ready since I didn't do anything here. Either way wanted to start fresh and with a name that some of you may recognize heh.

Anywho, my name is Nicole and I live in Puerto Rico. ^^ I am also known as Scarfy from the tumblr askblog Askthescarfedsilhouette, where I draw nothing but silly little answers to random questions as a second-run journeyer.

I've been a huge fan of thatgamecompany ever since I played Journey and I have to say to this day I'm still as much as a huge fan as I was the first day I played it~ Of course I love both Flower and Flow too, and I'm very excited to see what the next new game will be~

I'll do my best to be as active as I can here, and most importantly hope we can all get along and have a good time. ouo/
Scarfy

Re: Hey guys~! Scarfy here!

Postby Nicobuis » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:37 pm

Welcome onboard, nicole :D

The Journey community is so friendly and helpful :)
I wish you some fantastic adventures in the wondeful world of Journey and may be to see you on the sands :wink:

Greetings from France :D
Nicobuis
Veteran

Postby TheAusGamingGent » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:20 am

Welcome to the forums Scarfy, greetings from Ausland, very impressive artwork. :mrgreen:
PSN name:Head_hunter45-
YouTube and Twitch: Same as my user name here on the forums

Journey's completed: 15

Forum members met:
stoicmom
-InFiLtRaToR-
Creature's Journey
RogueValkyrje.
Igloo9201
TheAusGamingGent
Veteran

Location: Practising to faceplant in the Pink Desert :3 (really I'm from Australia)

Postby Mothmoth » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:56 am

Hi Scarfy! I recognize your name from the Journey fandom. It's nice to finally "meet" you!
I don't think it is ever too late to join the forum. :D We always need more companions!
Vinstri and Iorekr1 on PS3 and PS4

MothmothVinstri on twitch:
https://www.twitch.tv/mothmothvinstri

Mothmoth Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrZPgx ... 3kWZGVDNug
Mothmoth
Veteran

Return to Greetings!