Journey "Thank You"s

Discussions on our third PS3 game, Journey. What do you think of our latest game?

Re: Journey "Thank You"s

Postby troglodytes » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:09 am

Mothmoth wrote:Sounds like a lovely Journey, Raisin!!!

A Giant chirp! to Troggy ! Thank you for the fun-filled journey.
Sadly, we DC'd in the Sunken City glitch, but I had a blast flying with you while it lasted!
I hope next time we get to fly into the light together.

Thank you too Mothmoth :D

So glad I found out the identity of my lovely companion so that I could contact you when we were so cruelly disconnected in the SC out of bounds :( We'd painted the sky, ridden the wind and survived the blackness 8) :shock: :D but our journey was cut short and we weren't able to connect again :?

But Yay! for all the fun and flying and like you said, hope we make it all the way to light next time :D :mrgreen:
one2believe Nicobuis maddaddam Pipim2014 domi2072 raisin stoicmom IAmADayDreamer Tressan1337 zenmusic annemieke MiKil frynella things.creative devishaz AnArKy420 MyPastimes kalimarelon Mothmoth❤
troglodytes
Hardcore Fan

Postby raisin » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:48 pm

ElizaMistRaven wrote:

Yay! You got the name change. No more Menna! Lovely new name.
Image + troggy (again) + stoicmom (again) + one2believe (again)
raisin
Hardcore Fan

Postby raisin » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:53 am

raisin wrote:Thanks to Menna aka ElizaMistRaven for staying up late (we started at 23.00 Helsinki time) to share a fun (and funny) arranged Journey through to the Tower. Menna first posted during the lead-up to the 5th Anniversary Event and we agreed to meet for flying practice and glitch exploration. In fact I also met Menna last Wednesday without knowing until the CMATW screen.

We flew a lot in the two Journeys and Menna's tandem flying came along nicely. We almost managed a coast on a couple of occasions. We only got in to the Sunken City glitch but we gave that a good shredding over the two nights. Menna is a very calm companion who doesn't panic when the glitch camera suddenly drops her like a stone or turns her around. Menna is determined to learn faceplanting and although it didn't happen yet it can only be a matter of time.

We talked a lot during the Journey and I was able to at least show what Charge Boosting and Drop Shooting looks like. We flew the broken bridge, skied back through the Pink Desert, bounced off the Underground War Machines, visited Garry and Larry, dry-climbed the Tower without a hitch - well done for that, visited the whale in its room, enjoyed a meditation plummet from the top of the Tower and found the flOw creature.

By the end of the Tower we had to call it a night. I'm looking forward to resuming our Journey soon and showing Menna the beautiful Snow glitch (and if I'm feeling particularly brave the Paradise glitch too).

Took to the snow last night with ElizaMistRaven to complete our Journey. We gave the Snow glitch a good inspection, visiting the heater room, dormant WM, Black Mountain Bitland and the cardboard carpets before making our way to the final walk.

In Paradise we flew to the end of the level to quiet the music and then Eliza agreed to come into the glitch with me, despite my record of getting people lost and trapped. We took the long but beautiful walk through the glitch to the trapped carpet formations. No one was more relieved than me when they appeared ahead of us. And then we both soared like birds out of the glitch to the blue skies and the moon, and made our way back to the main level. Phew!

Lovely Journey. I hope that was the first of many glitch visits Eliza. You are a great companion and I will travel with you anytime.

PS I nearly forgot to say that Eliza surprised me with a faceplant as soon as we met. :shock: 8) :D I said it was only a matter of time.
Image + troggy (again) + stoicmom (again) + one2believe (again)
raisin
Hardcore Fan

Postby ElizaMistRaven » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:58 pm

It was so much fun last night with RAISIN in the glitches! I was never worried a second for RAISIN was such a patient and trustable guide throughout the whole journey. And funny. He named the places we visited and things we encountered, I couldn't have done that, I was just following. I'm happy RAISIN'S willing to take me out there again, so much more to experience yet. Can't wait!

Scarfhugs RAISIN :)

ElizaMR
ElizaMistRaven

Previous

Return to Journey